A gorgeous, spacious home in Helena, MT sits on 20,523 sq. ft. that is backed up to the large and beautiful and newly expanded North West park . This home is centrally located in a safe, low traffic Sunhaven neighborhood. Close to schools, shopping, golf course's and trail system.
Have great views of the rocky mountains from every angle, including Mt. Helena and the Sleeping Giant mountain.
- Two story home with basement. Six bedrooms and two bathrooms on the top floor, beautiful oak staircase, one bathroom on the main floor plus office, dining, large kitchen with lots of cabinets and pantry, large laundry room with laundry shoot, counter, shelfs, closet, and clothes rack . Lots of natural light and efficient florescent lights .
- Attached three car heated garage, with work bench and plenty of shelfing, plus storage and a 220 watt power outlet. Big drive way fits 6 cars 3 wide by 2 deep.
- The master bedroom has a private redwood deck, bay window, gas fireplace, walk in closet. Master bath includes bidet, two person jetted tub, heat lamp, double shower and his/her sinks.
- Two gas fireplaces: One in the family room and one located in the master bedroom and space and piping for one in the basement. Hot water baseboard heat through out. Very efficient, stays cool inside during the summer and warm in the winter due to 2 inches of foam and 3 1/2 inches (R25) in the walls and R50 in the attic.
- Large office, family room, entertainment room, kitchen/dining room with breakfast counter and island with sink, large laundry/craft room, oak stair case. Lots of storage space, shelfs and lighted closets.
- Large yard with mature landscaping, sprinkler system, garden area and 273 square feet of red wood front covered front porch and a party sized redwood deck wraps around the side totaling 822 sq. feet.
- Basement (1,792 sq. feet) unfinished (set up for a mother-in-law apartment or rental income) private entry framed and wired for 3 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen, dining, and living room ready for fireplace sheet rock and other amenity's. Big sliding vinyl windows and private entrance/exit with access to house and garage. Radon system.
- Vinyl siding, metal clad windows with wood look inside, pre-finished metal soffit and fascia, and will have a new roof in summer 2012.
- Foam insulation in house and garage 2x6 construction, very high quality contractor owned and built. Well maintained and cared for.
Available to send video, pictures, and now web cam tour. If interested please call or email.
Call Errol Bjerke @ 406-594-213six
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
Additional property info: http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/9-bed-Single-Family-home-for-sale-by-owner-227-Meadow-Dr-59601/20749817?provider_id=28079
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 333 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,223 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $70
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1000 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,808 sqft
- Parcel #: 05-1887-24-1-17-09-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 78159901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Euclid Ave North
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|226 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$200K||4||2||1,272|
|224 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$191K||3||2||1,196|
|225 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$242K||3||2||1,697|
|222 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$201K||5||2||1,288|
|230 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$196K||4||2||1,296|
|229 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$223K||3||2||1,754|
|223 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$193K||5||2||1,224|
|225 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$188K||3||1.5||1,248|
|221 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$210K||4||2.5||2,182|
|221 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$178K||3||1.5||1,184|
|120 Harwood Dr Helena, MT||$187K||4||2.5||1,036|
|227 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$199K||5||2||1,134|
|212 Harwood Dr Helena, MT||$187K||3||1.5||1,352|
|116 Harwood Dr Helena, MT||$180K||4||2||974|
|210 Harwood Dr Helena, MT||$186K||3||1||1,232|
|231 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$194K||4||2||1,056|
|234 Meadow Dr Helena, MT||$190K||5||2||1,176|
|224 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$218K||5||3||1,300|
|226 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$181K||3||1||1,288|
|222 Greenwood Dr Helena, MT||$207K||3||2||1,795|
Nearby Schools in Helena
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!