- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $3,825,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,176
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Shingles, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,253 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 074382080
- Zillow Home ID: 15599847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-4.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 97.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Menlo Park, and 16.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|2260 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$1.88M||2||1.5||2,060|
|Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.83M||3||2||1,790|
|195 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.83M||3||2||1,790|
|2250 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$1.62M||2||2||1,500|
|2240 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$1.95M||4||2||2,090|
|197 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.56M||5||3||2,650|
|191 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.81M||4||3.5||3,050|
|329 Walsh Rd Atherton, CA||$9.37M||6||4.5||5,951|
|331 Walsh Rd Atherton, CA||$3.26M||3||2.5||2,190|
|193 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.83M||3||2||1,630|
|2230 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$3.18M||5||4.5||3,130|
|2241 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$2.18M||4||2||2,720|
|199 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$3.41M||4||4.5||3,290|
|201 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.8M||4||3.5||2,460|
|187 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.15M||3||2||2,200|
|2220 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$2.83M||4||4||3,020|
|2231 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$1.78M||4||2||1,810|
|188 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.43M||5||3||2,610|
|179 Hillside Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.68M||2||2||1,280|
|2210 Camino A Los Cerros Menlo Park, CA||$1.99M||3||2.5||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!