2270 Western Ave N, Roseville, MN 551134 beds, 3 baths, 3,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 128 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 4470797
- Finished basement, 1000 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 840 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,625 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 175
- Parcel #: 122923430055
- Zillow Home ID: 2077824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2270 Western Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55113 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% lower than in Roseville, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 55113 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roseville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55113 home values.
- 364 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$195K321,404
- 2254 Western Ave N Roseville, MN$184K21947
- 356 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$176K21.51,296
- 2292 Western Ave N Roseville, MN$330K321,790
- 361 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$161K311,056
- 2271 Western Ave N Roseville, MN$120K211,076
- 391 Highway 36 W Roseville, MN$138K411,267
- 2293 Hand Ave Roseville, MN$160K21984
- 397 Highway 36 W Roseville, MN$187K31.51,475
- 357 Capitol View Ave Roseville, MN$181K311,267
- 387 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$306K422,605
- 387 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$278K422,605
- 350 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$224K31.52,000
- 2301 Hand Ave Roseville, MN$165K311,076
- 405 Highway 36 W Roseville, MN$210K422,700
- 2304 Western Ave N Roseville, MN$206K31.51,750
- 398 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$229K412,016
- 345 Capitol View Ave Roseville, MN$187K21.51,545
- 395 Minnesota Ave Roseville, MN$219K311,490
- 2307 Hand Ave Roseville, MN$202K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.