22714 Ingomar St, West Hills, CA 913044 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $468,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 24 Hour Availability, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 2013032006
- Zillow Home ID: 51578755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22714 Ingomar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canoga Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.5% greater than in Los Angeles, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Canoga Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canoga Park home values.
- 22720 Ingomar St West Hills, CA$483K421,728
- 22708 Ingomar St Canoga Park, CA$530K421,728
- 22719 Stagg St West Hills, CA$581K432,268
- 22725 Stagg St Canoga Park, CA$536K421,728
- 22713 Stagg St West Hills, CA$554K421,880
- 22726 Ingomar St Canoga Park, CA$542K221,908
- 22700 Ingomar St Canoga Park, CA$567K421,880
- 7800 Maynard Ave Canoga Park, CA$462K321,196
- 22731 Stagg St West Hills, CA$551K421,880
- 22705 Stagg St West Hills, CA$616K432,268
- 7806 Maynard Ave West Hills, CA$487K421,409
- 7801 Ponce Ave Canoga Park, CA$463K321,303
- 22732 Ingomar St West Hills, CA$581K432,268
- 22670 Ingomar St Canoga Park, CA$626K432,268
- 7801 Maynard Ave West Hills, CA$473K321,425
- 22737 Stagg St West Hills, CA$615K432,268
- 22671 Stagg St West Hills, CA$543K421,728
- 7807 Ponce Ave Canoga Park, CA$459K321,196
- 7812 Maynard Ave Canoga Park, CA$520K321,721
- 7807 Maynard Ave Canoga Park, CA$457K321,303
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!