- Built in 1973
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,156 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $296/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 231 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $497
- MLS #: 81486201
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Flooring: Tile
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- HOA Amenities: Additional Storage
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Flooring: Laminate
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Kitchen: Pantry
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Electric
- Bathroom: Tile
- Pool: In Ground
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Laundry: Coin Operated
- Laundry: Community Facility
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 903 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 60 ft
- Lot width: 43 ft
- Parcel #: 42126116
- Zillow Home ID: 19678049
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Neighborhood: Cambrian Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cambrian Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% lower than in San Jose, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
|2273 Samaritan Dr APT 3 San Jose, CA||$463K||2||1||903|
|2273 Samaritan Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$497K||2||1||800|
|2273 Samaritan Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA||$443K||2||1||810|
|4797 Clydelle Ave APT 2 San Jose, CA||$463K||2||1||903|
|4797 Clydelle Ave APT 4 San Jose, CA||$436K||2||1||798|
|2281 Samaritan Dr APT 2 San Jose, CA||$462K||2||1||903|
|4797 Clydelle Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||$462K||2||1||903|
|2281 Samaritan Dr APT 4 San Jose, CA||$443K||2||1||798|
|4797 Clydelle Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA||$443K||2||1||810|
|2281 Samaritan Dr APT 1 San Jose, CA||$439K||2||1||810|
|2281 Samaritan Dr APT 3 San Jose, CA||$462K||2||1||903|
|4787 Clydelle Ave APT 4 San Jose, CA||$434K||2||1||798|
|4786 Hatfield Walkway APT 4 San Jose, CA||$440K||2||1||798|
|4787 Clydelle Ave APT 3 San Jose, CA||$433K||2||1||903|
|4786 Hatfield Walkway APT 3 San Jose, CA||$459K||2||1||903|
|4787 Clydelle Ave APT 2 San Jose, CA||$460K||2||1||903|
|4786 Hatfield Walkway APT 2 San Jose, CA||$458K||2||1||903|
|2291 Samaritan Dr APT 3 San Jose, CA||$462K||2||1||903|
|4787 Clydelle Ave APT 1 San Jose, CA||$440K||2||1||810|
|2280 Samaritan Dr San Jose, CA||$920K||3||2||1,488|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.