- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 2,035 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $632,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $324
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Property Type: Residential
- System Locale: CARETS
- Fireplace Rooms: Living Room
- Cooling Type: C
- Land Lease Type: Fee
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Laundry Locations: In Garage
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- View: Mountain View
- Eating Areas: Bar
- CARETS Listing Status: Back Up Offer
- Square Footage Source: Seller
- Floor Material: Concrete Slab
- Appliances: Central Vacuum
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Building Structure Style: Mid Century
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- PoolYN: N
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,952 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 504241010
- Zillow Home ID: 18022951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $525-663K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 7.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!