- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2276 Greenwich St, San Francisco, CA 941236 beds, 5 baths, 4,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,385 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $2,850,000
- Price/sqft: $695
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 0510 015B
- Zillow Home ID: 15071173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2276 Greenwich Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cow Hollow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cow Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cow Hollow home values.
- 2260 Greenwich St # 1 San Francisco, CA$2.44M311,921
- 2272-2274 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$2.07M--22,506
- 2254-2256 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$2.4M423,012
- 2281 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.26M21990
- 2269 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$3.87M443,100
- 2285 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$2.34M--21,823
- 2263 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$3.34M332,318
- 3154 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.59M--33,188
- 269 Moulton St San Francisco, CA$1.5M321,030
- 3148-3150 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.19M422,832
- 265 Moulton St San Francisco, CA$1.62M221,680
- 2244 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.38M--11,398
- 2246 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.01M--11,054
- 2244 Greenwich St San Francisco, CA$1.13M221,398
- 3142-3146 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$3.19M733,450
- 282 Pixley St San Francisco, CA$1.61M--11,000
- 284 Pixley St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--11,000
- 278-280 Pixley St San Francisco, CA$2.37M--22,300
- 275 Moulton St San Francisco, CA$898K11--
- 268 Pixley St San Francisco, CA$4.86M432,782
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!