2276 Indiana Ave, Columbus, OH 432024 beds, 1 bath, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $147,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 010042566
- Zillow Home ID: 33849703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2276 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.1% lower than in Columbus, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Old North Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
- 2278 Indiana Ave # 280 Columbus, OH$154K622,240
- 2270 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$127K412,266
- 2286 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$113K311,184
- 2266 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$171K311,590
- 2256 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$101K------
- 2290 Indiana Ave # 292 Columbus, OH$162K632,548
- 2262 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$137K311,602
- 2256 Indiana Ave # 258 Columbus, OH$149K622,384
- 2269 Summit St Columbus, OH$164K431,339
- 2263 Summit St Columbus, OH$196K641,680
- 2273 Summit St Columbus, OH$118K31.51,127
- 2259-2261 Summit St Columbus, OH$258K622,943
- 2277 Summit St Columbus, OH$134K311,634
- 2248 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$97K21954
- 2277 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$99K311,596
- 2281 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$107K311,293
- 2271 Indiana Ave # 273 Columbus, OH$176K622,388
- 2253 Summit St # 255 Columbus, OH$186K623,268
- 2283 Summit St # 285 Columbus, OH$147K622,348
- 2287 Indiana Ave Columbus, OH$131K31.51,621
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.