2276 Place Saint Tropez, Del Mar, CA 920143 beds, 2 baths, 1,659 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2008 for $1,169,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Top end everything -- granite, stainless, travertine, maple. Super efficient air conditioning.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,659 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3002803100
- Zillow Home ID: 16763405
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2276 Place Saint Tropez
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Del Mar Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in San Diego, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Del Mar Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Del Mar Heights home values.
- 2256 Place Saint Tropez Del Mar, CA$1.16M522,451
- 2296 Place Saint Tropez Del Mar, CA$1.36M522,451
- 14084 Rue Saint Tropez Del Mar, CA$1.82M332,241
- 745 Hoska Dr Del Mar, CA$2.26M532,721
- 2236 Place Saint Tropez Del Mar, CA$1.08M421,955
- 751 Hoska Dr Del Mar, CA$1.67M332,071
- 14090 Crest Way Del Mar, CA$1.46M422,241
- 14078 Crest Way Del Mar, CA$1.36M221,659
- 2216 St Tropez Pl San Diego, CA$1.18M321,659
- 14070 Rue Saint Tropez Del Mar, CA$1.37M421,955
- 700 Crest Rd Del Mar, CA$1.83M322,217
- 14086 Rue D Azur Del Mar, CA$1.43M421,955
- 14066 Crest Way Del Mar, CA$1.39M422,171
- 711 Hoska Dr Del Mar, CA$1.6M232,269
- 749 Hoska Dr Del Mar, CA$1.34M211,472
- 14072 Rue D Azur Del Mar, CA$1.51M422,114
- 14056 Rue Saint Tropez Del Mar, CA$1.28M321,659
- 2232 Place Monaco Del Mar, CA$1.5M533,064
- 14054 Crest Way Del Mar, CA$1.08M422,114
- 14056 Rue D Azur Del Mar, CA$1.38M421,955
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!