22760 Avenue San Luis, Woodland Hills, CA 913644 beds, 3 baths, 3,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,070,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 206
- Parcel #: 2075012007
- Zillow Home ID: 19899547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22760 Avenue San Luis
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 5169 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$666K432,072
- 22768 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$826K431,894
- 5161 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$733K432,072
- 5175 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$686K432,072
- 22766 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$688K332,000
- 5181 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$738K432,072
- 5155 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$734K432,072
- 22705 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$682K321,944
- 22756 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$1.14M443,024
- 22711 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$678K321,944
- 22695 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$694K321,944
- 22764 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$699K332,000
- 5170 Jeffdale Ave Woodland Hills, CA$790K432,317
- 5189 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$666K331,864
- 5160 Jeffdale Ave Woodland Hills, CA$855K43.52,107
- 5178 Jeffdale Ave Woodland Hills, CA$766K432,107
- 22721 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$654K321,647
- 22689 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$738K321,944
- 5162 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$750K331,864
- 5195 Legacy Ct Woodland Hills, CA$691K32.51,864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!