- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 82 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,484 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: 1504093
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Deck, Features \ Brick, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ Other, Features \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ County Street, Features \ Other Water Source, Features \ Carport, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, Features \ Tile, Features \ Metal Roof, Features \ Lake, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Gas, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Dock, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Balcony \ Lanai, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Lake & Stream, Features \ Boating, Features \ Area Boat Dock, Features \ Resort \ Lake, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Riverfront, Features \ Vacation \ Second Home
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 8430-00-010-008-0-000-00
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 84257064
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $124-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2445% greater than in Cherokee, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cherokee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|22715 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$53K||2||1||1,008|
|22703 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||--||--||--||--|
|22793 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$75K||1||1||990|
|22799 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$74K||2||1||520|
|22694 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$194K||3||2||1,872|
|22657 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$198K||3||4||2,399|
|22551 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$290K||4||2.5||2,004|
|22555 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$397K||4||4||3,600|
|22463 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$68K||3||1||1,176|
|22231 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$57K||2||1||960|
|22243 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$48K||1||1||868|
|22168 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$59K||3||2||1,232|
|22273 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||--||3||2||868|
|22132 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$84K||3||1||1,248|
|22567 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$52K||2||1||979|
|22142 E 855 Rd Park Hill, OK||$91K||3||1||1,176|
|22503 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$78K||3||1||1,344|
|22214 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$120K||3||2||1,688|
|22620 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$115K||3||2||1,792|
|22516 E Carters Landing Rd Park Hill, OK||$104K||3||2||1,946|
Nearby Schools in Cherokee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!