- Lot: 9,243 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $380
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 730 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Double Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ M, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Den or office \ U, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Features \ L, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Fir/Softwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Heating/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Built-In Vacuum, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ M, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ M, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 5315100277
- Zillow Home ID: 48955986
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $760K-2.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 98040 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Mercer Island as a whole. Among 98040 homes, this home is valued 37.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mercer Island, and 65.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98040 home values.
|7210 SE 24th St Mercer Island, WA||$620K||2||1||1,080|
|2264 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$998K||5||2.5||2,930|
|7207 SE 24th St Mercer Island, WA||$664K||3||1.75||1,640|
|7216 SE 24th St Mercer Island, WA||$826K||4||2.75||2,040|
|2283 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$717K||3||1.75||1,580|
|2273 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$613K||2||1||1,190|
|2410 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$991K||4||2.5||2,510|
|2263 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$685K||4||2||1,640|
|7215 SE 24th St Mercer Island, WA||$825K||5||1.75||2,620|
|7155 SE 24th St Mercer Island, WA||$626K||3||1.75||1,700|
|7222 SE 24th St Mercer Island, WA||$644K||3||1.75||1,250|
|2270 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$1.54M||4||2.75||3,680|
|2257 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$724K||4||2||1,528|
|2409 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$689K||2||1.5||1,280|
|2254 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$2.19M||4||2.5||2,550|
|2420 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$838K||4||2.5||2,610|
|2278 71st Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$1.37M||5||3||3,410|
|2272 71st Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$1.43M||4||2.75||2,633|
|2247 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$647K||3||1||1,180|
|2419 72nd Ave SE Mercer Island, WA||$677K||1||0.75||1,010|
Nearby Schools in Mercer Island
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!