22784 Prime Ave, Hayward, CA 945413 beds, 1 bath, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $282,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 417 012006600
- Zillow Home ID: 24966810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22784 Prime Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Hayward, and 33.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fairview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hayward.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairview home values.
- 2942 Kelly St Hayward, CA$522K22.51,725
- 2937 Union Ave Hayward, CA$465K421,500
- 2940 Kelly St Hayward, CA$537K332,030
- 2945 Union Ave Hayward, CA$433K31.51,114
- 2932 Kelly St Hayward, CA$518K421,628
- 2953 Union Ave Hayward, CA$432K31.25--
- 2944 Kelly St Hayward, CA$466K211,272
- 2953 Union Ave Hayward, CA$430K311,114
- 2925 Union Ave Hayward, CA$410K31.51,114
- Byron St Hayward, CA$399K311,176
- 2928 Kelly St Hayward, CA$421K111,070
- 2948 Kelly St Hayward, CA$824K64.54,150
- 2942 Union Ave Hayward, CA$456K351,114
- 2913 Union Ave Hayward, CA$410K31.51,114
- 2934 Union Ave Hayward, CA$408K31.51,114
- 2961 Union Ave Hayward, CA$589K42.51,841
- 2924 Kelly St Hayward, CA$463K321,347
- 2950 Union Ave Hayward, CA$473K32.51,594
- 2952 Kelly St Hayward, CA$406K21814
- 2928 Union Ave Hayward, CA$416K31.51,114
Nearby Schools in Hayward
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292