- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,087 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $389,900
- Price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: 07425918
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 588 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ Porch, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Construction \ Wood Siding, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Amenities \ Lake, Style \ Craftsman, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,739 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R5343 085
- Zillow Home ID: 80167738
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-440K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30620 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Bethlehem as a whole. Among 30620 homes, this home is 177.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% lower than in Bethlehem, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30620 home values.
|2269 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||$289K||5||3||2,629|
|2274 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2259 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||$320K||4||3.5||3,122|
|2264 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||$418K||4||3||3,725|
|2250 Berry Hall Rd SE Bethlehem, GA||$168K||2||1||1,268|
|2497 Gate Park Ln Bethlehem, GA||$368K||4||4||3,954|
|2249 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||$446K||4||4||4,470|
|2490 Gate Park Ln Bethlehem, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2507 Gate Park Ln Bethlehem, GA||$376K||5||3.5||3,647|
|2492 Gate Park Dr Bethlehem, GA||$323K||4||3.5||3,310|
|2475 Gate Park Dr Bethlehem, GA||$370K||7||4||4,359|
|2507 Gate Park Ln Bethlehem, GA||$291K||5||3.5||3,647|
|2602 Gate Park Dr Bethlehem, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2592 Gate Park Dr Bethlehem, GA||--||--||--||--|
|2582 Gate Park Dr Bethlehem, GA||$376K||5||4.5||3,223|
|2500 Gate Park Ln Bethlehem, GA||$393K||4||3||4,244|
|2239 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2234 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|2517 Gate Park Ln Bethlehem, GA||$393K||5||4||3,574|
|2224 Granite Path Ct Bethlehem, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.