- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
228 1st St, Albany, NY 122104 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,958 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1990
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $70,000
- Finished basement, 660 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010006507300010010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% greater than in Albany, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 230 1st St Albany, NY$169K421,980
- 226 1st St Albany, NY$171K52.52,016
- 232 1st St Albany, NY$94K622,508
- 3 Ichabod Ln Albany, NY$279K332,417
- 234 1st St Albany, NY--------
- 218 1st St Albany, NY$161K52.51,998
- 236 1st St Albany, NY--------
- 216 1st St Albany, NY$140K52.51,980
- 315 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$172K732,952
- 313 Clinton Ave Albany, NY--------
- 311 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$160K732,304
- 214 1st St Albany, NY$140K52.51,980
- 238 1st St Albany, NY--622,244
- 309 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$220K----2,514
- 212 1st St Albany, NY$126K52.52,070
- 305 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$259K43.53,160
- 321 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$86K421,960
- 240 1st St Albany, NY--62--
- 303 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$119K332,514
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292