- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
228 Broad St, Oneida, NY 134214 beds, 4 baths, 3,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $141,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 414 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,542 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 25120103802400010140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30824333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 Broad Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Oneida, and 51.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oneida.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 13421 home values.
- 238 Broad St Oneida, NY$76K41.52,642
- 212 Stone St Oneida, NY$78K311,078
- 218 Broad St APT 2 Oneida, NY$57K11600
- 218 Broad St APT 11 Oneida, NY$57K11600
- 218 Broad St APT 17 Oneida, NY--21.53,000
- 218 Broad St APT 15 Oneida, NY$78K211,100
- 218 Broad St APT 16 Oneida, NY$74K211,000
- 214 Stone St Oneida, NY$88K31.51,493
- 218 Broad St APT 1 Oneida, NY$68K321,600
- 239 West St Oneida, NY$82K211,965
- 235 West St Oneida, NY$82K312,052
- 233 West St Oneida, NY$94K321,884
- 247 West St Oneida, NY$79K311,652
- 241 West St Oneida, NY$77K622,260
- 220 Stone St Oneida, NY$85K522,580
- 211 Stone St Oneida, NY$92K311,782
- 231 West St Oneida, NY$112K322,268
- 217 Washington Ave Oneida, NY$99K622,528
- 219 Stone St Oneida, NY$94K522,708
- 233 Broad St Oneida, NY$111K212,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!