- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
228 Cherry St, Vacaville, CA 956883 beds, 1 bath, 1,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $331,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Parking: 419 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Parcel #: 0130212180
- Zillow Home ID: 15707053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 Cherry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95688, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% less than in Vacaville, and 10% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,144 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1961
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 211 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$197K311,057
- 218 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$253K311,476
- 238 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$311K311,886
- 221 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$204K311,057
- 201 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$320K421,848
- 221 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$216K311,057
- 208 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$213K311,057
- 231 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$204K311,057
- 231 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$340K332,121
- 248 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$226K321,365
- 220 Luzena Ave Vacaville, CA$267K321,602
- 210 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$282K321,665
- 241 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$225K211,057
- 220 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$234K321,193
- 228 Luzena Ave Vacaville, CA$193K311,057
- 200 Magnolia Ave Vacaville, CA$250K321,286
- 512 Kentucky St Vacaville, CA$325K321,798
- 506 Kentucky St Vacaville, CA$217K321,300
- 241 Cherry St Vacaville, CA$208K311,057
- 518 Kentucky St Vacaville, CA$219K221,462
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!