- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
228 E 34th St, Brooklyn, NY 112035 beds, 3 baths, 3,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 048700029
- Zillow Home ID: 30658780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 E 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Flatbush, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 266.7% higher than in New York, and 13.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Flatbush home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Flatbush home values.
- 226 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$458K32.53,000
- 230 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY--11950
- 224 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$443K112,028
- 222 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$492K533,192
- 222 E 34th St APT 1806 New York, NY$1.35M22--
- 222 E 34th St APT 1004 New York, NY$1.56MStudio1--
- 220 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY--322,660
- 234 E 34th St APT D5 Brooklyn, NY$473K11--
- 234 E 34th St APT B1 Brooklyn, NY$490K11--
- 218 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$480K----2,128
- 216 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$432K----2,660
- 903 New York Ave APT C1 Brooklyn, NY$486K11--
- 903 New York Ave APT B3 Brooklyn, NY$486K11--
- 899 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$565K----2,705
- 3307 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$528K----3,300
- 897 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$527K----2,543
- 3305 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$551K----3,135
- 208 E 34th St Brooklyn, NY$507K----2,160
- 893 New York Ave Brooklyn, NY$547K----2,584
- 3401 Church Ave Brooklyn, NY$738K----3,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!