228 East St, Pawtucket, RI 02860Studio, 3 baths, 3,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,573 sqft
- Parcel #: 060149
- Zillow Home ID: 66068783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 East Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02860 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% lower than in Pawtucket, and 3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02860 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02860 home values.
- 222 East St Pawtucket, RI$162K933,618
- 218 East St Pawtucket, RI$133K422,016
- 215 East St Pawtucket, RI$115KStudio--1,702
- 219 East St Pawtucket, RI$150K932,781
- 223 East St Pawtucket, RI$168K933,432
- 7 Coyle Ave Pawtucket, RI$150K633,131
- Cole St Pawtucket, RI$176K933,732
- 209 East St Pawtucket, RI$129K531,877
- 96 Gooding St Pawtucket, RI$105K31896
- 11 Cole St Pawtucket, RI$176KStudio33,732
- 15 Cole St Pawtucket, RI$157K633,514
- 15 Coyle Ave Pawtucket, RI$110K421,800
- 92 Gooding St Pawtucket, RI$114K421,210
- 204 East St Pawtucket, RI$172K822,693
- 203 East St Pawtucket, RI$122K431,933
- 106 Gooding St Pawtucket, RI$137K532,183
- 17 Coyle Ave Pawtucket, RI$138K532,444
- 90 Gooding St Pawtucket, RI$129K421,872
- 10 Coyle Ave Pawtucket, RI$154K422,184
- 12 Cole St Pawtucket, RI$115K421,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292