- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
228 Otterbein St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0269 065
- Zillow Home ID: 36532414
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 Otterbein Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Baltimore, and 209.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 766 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$139K--21,066
- 768 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$205K321,040
- 762 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$195K52.52,502
- 770 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$215K--22,340
- 760 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$236K--21,568
- 764 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$185K------
- 764 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$151K52.5--
- 758 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$180K311,164
- 231 Scott St Baltimore, MD$234K311,128
- 774 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$234K--1.51,480
- 227 Scott St Baltimore, MD$253K321,440
- 756 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$235K32.51,164
- 225 Scott St Baltimore, MD$126K--1960
- 776 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$187K--2.51,016
- 223 Scott St Baltimore, MD$196K321,000
- 208 Otterbein St Baltimore, MD$245K42.51,950
- 221 Scott St Baltimore, MD$156K--11,040
- 754 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$233K--21,344
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292