- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 399 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,612 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 07254805
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Heating Type \ Central, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Traditional, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Basement \ Crawlspace, Exterior Features \ Out Building, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Walk-in Pantry, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Water\Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,257 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: G13Y- -003 -
- Zillow Home ID: 76430009
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-120K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30165 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Rome as a whole. Among 30165 homes, this home is 42.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30165, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Rome, and 41% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30165 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rome.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30165 home values.
|238 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$65K||--||1||1,024|
|212 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$95K||--||2||1,612|
|215 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$70K||3||1.5||1,166|
|194 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$78K||3||1||1|
|3522 Alabama Hwy NW Rome, GA||$94K||--||1||1,620|
|203 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$75K||4||2||1,465|
|189 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$105K||--||3||2,424|
|36 Woods Rd NW Rome, GA||$61K||--||1||1,056|
|172 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$85K||--||2||1,489|
|10 Woods Rd NW Rome, GA||$114K||4||2||1,760|
|169 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$90K||--||2||1,545|
|157 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$77K||2||1||1,476|
|141 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$90K||--||2||1,406|
|126 Woods Rd NW Rome, GA||$144K||--||3||3,072|
|150 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$89K||3||2||1,627|
|1 Villamar St NW Rome, GA||$99K||--||2||1,640|
|160 Woods Rd NW Rome, GA||$142K||--||2.5||2,524|
|87 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$94K||Studio||--||--|
|134 Salem Dr NW Rome, GA||$175K||--||3||2,124|
|3 Villamar St NW Rome, GA||$104K||--||2||2,004|
Nearby Schools in Rome
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!