228 Twin Lakes DrUNIT 228, Halifax, MA 02338
Sold on 1/25/13: $130,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow318
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Parcel #M:0032 L:4228
- Room Count5
- Zillow Home ID57181651
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$145,778||$133K – $155K||+$2,849||$122||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,496/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||-$2||$1.26||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 02338 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Halifax as a whole. Among 02338 homes, this home is valued 44.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02338 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% higher than in Halifax, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02338 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Halifax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02338 home values.
Neighborhood for 228 Twin Lakes Drive UNIT 228
Nearby Schools in Halifax
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Silver Lake Regional High (assigned) PK, 9-12 & ungraded 2.7 mi
- Silver Lake Regional Middle (assigned) 7-8 & ungraded 2.7 mi
- Pembroke Community Middle 7-8 & ungraded 2.1 mi
- Halifax Elementary K-6 & ungraded 2.2 mi
- Bryantville Elementary K-6 & ungraded 2.2 mi
- Early Bird Academy PK-K & ungraded 2.5 mi
- Dennett Elementary K-6 & ungraded 3.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005