228 Vehorn Rd, Fairview, NC 287304 beds, 3 baths, 3,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 500 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 534659
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,218 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2146662597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 228 Vehorn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28730, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.6% lower than in Fairview, and 19.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28730 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28730 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,476 sqft, 81,457 sqft lot, built in 1969
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 4 Mountain Sun Way Fairview, NC$213K321,540
- 150 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$267K431,736
- 188 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$303K31.52,002
- Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$165K21780
- 6 Mountain Sun Way Fairview, NC$215K321,344
- 5 Mountain Sun Way Fairview, NC$221K331,784
- 108 Pine Ridge Dr Fairview, NC$80K----1,440
- 139 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$165K21780
- 186 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC--------
- 11 Mountain Sun Way Fairview, NC$253K221,125
- 112 Pine Ridge Dr Fairview, NC$138K11768
- 189 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$196K321,200
- 137 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$71K----1,248
- 120 Pine Ridge Dr Fairview, NC--------
- 135 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$65K----840
- 22 New Lite Rd Fairview, NC$186K22900
- 111 Pine Ridge Dr Fairview, NC$144K31800
- 131 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$70K----1,248
- 192 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC$213K321,550
- 192 Vehorn Rd Fairview, NC--321,550
Nearby Schools in Fairview
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.