- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
22820 Tracy Ave, Euclid, OH 441233 beds, 1 bath, 1,375 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $49,900
- Price/sqft: $36
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 64311006
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33629575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22820 Tracy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% higher than in Euclid, and 173.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 22800 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$60K421,170
- 22850 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$79K31.51,176
- 22831 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$57K31.51,288
- 22870 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$56K321,176
- 22851 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$70K31.51,288
- 22801 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$40K311,092
- Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$41K211,176
- Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$55K211,202
- Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$58K211,176
- 22871 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$59K31790
- 22750 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$58K311,226
- 22900 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$37K21784
- 22771 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$36K321,074
- 22951 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$85K421,632
- 22700 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$54K321,157
- 22751 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$35K21891
- 22920 Tracy Ave Euclid, OH$41K311,176
- 22731 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$57K21923
- 22854 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$199K633,696
- 22812 Nicholas Ave Euclid, OH$73K4--1,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!