22830 N 52nd St, Phoenix, AZ 850544 beds, 3 baths, 2,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,676 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 750, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Semi-Annually, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Elementary School \ Desert Trails, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Other (See Remarks), High School \ Pinnacle, High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Explorer, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,606 sqft
- Parcel #: 21237518
- Zillow Home ID: 7989608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22830 N 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% lower than in Phoenix, and 58.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
- 22834 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$666K42.52,758
- 22826 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$618K432,917
- 22822 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$568K322,290
- 22838 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$529K432,912
- 22829 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$492K432,897
- 22818 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$571K--42,897
- 22825 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$488K--42,897
- 5201 E Poston Dr Phoenix, AZ$533K432,897
- 22840 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$427K--2.751,878
- 22814 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$614K432,897
- 5205 E Poston Dr Phoenix, AZ$382K--2.752,055
- 22844 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$586K--4.752,758
- 5214 E Herrera Dr Phoenix, AZ$484K432,897
- 5202 E Poston Dr Phoenix, AZ$377K--2.751,854
- 22848 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$585K--3.752,525
- 5219 E Poston Dr Phoenix, AZ$479K321,953
- 5218 E Herrera Dr Phoenix, AZ$530K432,897
- 5206 E Poston Dr Phoenix, AZ$428K--2.752,055
- 5201 E Herrera Dr Phoenix, AZ$532K432,897
- 22852 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ$575K432,897
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!