22836 Pera Rd, Woodland Hills, CA 913644 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Greeted by an unparalleled front yard with a walkway, and embraced by meticulous landscaping?Wall of floor to ceiling windows accent the double door entry?The dark stressed-wood floor provides a warm welcome to the foyer and stairway?The recessed lighting, stone fireplace, beam ceilings and French doors in the dramatic great room open to the private backyard that serves perfectly for entertaining? a custom chandelier highlights the dining area?
Walk through the artistic archway to the state-of-the art kitchen?The granite topped center island is flanked by column pillars and is the focal point of this chef?s masterpiece? Custom antiqued cabinetry abounds with designer?s touches?pull out drawers, double sinks, Viking stove with double ovens and a commercial sized hood, and an organized, lighted shelving unit completes this ?cook?s delight??
Adjoining the kitchen is the expansive family room with space for a custom entertainment unit and bay window with a view of the side patio?
Each bathroom has its own character?freestanding vanity, quality fixtures and lighting, travertine tiles and flooring, rimless shower doors?and so much more?
The beautiful en suite master bath includes a luxurious Jacuzzi tub, separate stall shower and dual sinks?The oversized bedroom downstairs features large closet space and offers the choice of either 2nd master or in-law?s suite?
The backyard is embraced by mature trees, a lush grassy area and features two slate patios perfect for lounging and entertaining.
Choice of Upstairs/Downstairs Master Suite
Lovely tree lined streets, adjacent to Calabasas, convenient to local shopping, employment and commuting to Los Angeles. This well maintained neihborhood consists of custom homes that are in the process of being updated making this neighborhood one of the most desirable in the local market.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $825,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Exquisitely remodeled!!! State-of-the art kitchen!!! Downstairs bedroom offers choice of 2nd master
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 125
- Parcel #: 2074037012
- Zillow Home ID: 19899156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22836 Pera Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 22830 Pera Rd Woodland Hills, CA$762K322,188
- 22842 Pera Rd Woodland Hills, CA$755K422,188
- 4619 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$770K422,260
- 4625 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$842K532,628
- 4615 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$788K322,080
- 4633 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$847K532,748
- 4612 Willens Ave Woodland Hills, CA$824K432,307
- 22835 Pera Rd Woodland Hills, CA$934K653,515
- 22829 Pera Rd Woodland Hills, CA$845K422,260
- 22841 Pera Rd Woodland Hills, CA$986K532,748
- 4611 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$812K422,145
- 4620 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$923K543,078
- 22823 Pera Rd Woodland Hills, CA$816K322,080
- 4600 Willens Ave Woodland Hills, CA$735K421,961
- 4608 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$750K332,040
- 4624 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$745K42.52,145
- 4607 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$902K532,415
- 4628 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$768K422,145
- 4632 Stark Ave Woodland Hills, CA$807K422,260
- 4560 Willens Ave Woodland Hills, CA$999K442,954
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292