22836 Styles St, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $3,284/moUpdate your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,362 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:1973
- Last Sold:Dec 2009 for $650,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This 2009 Remodeled custom light and bright home offers 2,362 sq. ft. of living space with
a 2 car garage and $85,000 in 2009 upgrades. Featuring granite counter tops, marble & wood floors and brand spanking new stainless steel kitchen appliances, i.e. KitchenAid Dish Drawers Dishwasher, Under Counter Sharp Microwave, Professional Jenn-Air Gas Stove and a Jenn-Air Trash Compactor accompanied by a sit-up granite counter breakfast bar/center island in kitchen.
Foyer features a marble entry, recessed ceiling and special accent lighting leading to the family room where your guests are greeted by wood floors, black stained corner built-in entertainment center, custom lit marble top dry bar, picture lighting, and surround sound speakers.
A double-sided marble fireplace with white wood mantels enhances the living room and family room with smooth ceilings, recessed lighting, crown molding and numerous architectural details with an elegant and private dining room.
French doors lead to an entertainer?s dream backyard, which includes a waterfall, pond, covered patio, fire pit, gas torches and large serving window. A spa, set back from the main residence, is a relaxing place to view your custom lit backyard with lights stemming from 6 added electrical outlets framing the backyard. A very private and secluded backyard and romantic landscaping are well taken care of by an automatic sprinkler system.
The main bathroom features a double sink vanity, shower and tub combination and ultra romantic luxury. The washer and dryer in-home laundry room adds convenience.
Within an attached 2 car garage, there is plenty of storage with full-length white cabinets in addition to two storage sheds located at the back of the house, which area can also be used as a dog run.
The master bedroom has a private dressing area, double walk-in closets and shower, newly decorated in elegant colors.
Adjacent Walnut Acres, this home is nestled near million dollar homes on a quiet, tree-lined well lit cul-de-sac, where many have lived for twenty plus years. Within walking distance to stores, banks, movies and more. 3 miles to Woodland Hills Elementary, 2 miles to Topanga Plaza & Westfield Malls, 5 miles to Pierce College with easy access to 101 freeway 2 miles away. The home is located 10 minutes from Warner Center and 20 minutes to many local beaches.
This is a fantastic home that has been well taken care of featuring more custom upgrades than can even be mentioned in a beautiful neighborhood adjoining Walnut Acres Million Dollar Homes?
one of the nicest areas in Woodland Hills.
Borders Walnut Acres and Million Dollar Homes. Tree-lined safe, quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac within walking distance of shopping, banks, theater and more.
Close to Pierce Collage, West Valley Occupational, Topanga Plaza and Westfield Malls.
Walnut Acres homes is where owners are known to stay 20+ years or longer. Established and high end homes make this the perfect place to invest, retire or raise a family.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop
- Additional Features5 Star Home, New Top-of-the-Line Appl., Granite Counters, Hardwood & Marble Floors
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Lot Depth105
- Middle SchoolHale
- Neighborhood NameWalnut Acres Adjacent
- Parcel #2039013031
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count14
- Zillow Home ID19877414
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolHamlin
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolEl Camino Real
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22836 Styles Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hills home values.
- 22836 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$660K42.52,362
- 22844 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$601K42.01,810
- 22828 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$674K43.01,965
- 22831 Erwin St Woodland Hills, CA$808K43.02,362
- 22843 Erwin St Woodland Hills, CA$884K54.02,850
- 22835 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$626K43.01,965
- 22856 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$679K43.02,362
- 6232 Mclaren Ave Woodland Hills, CA$752K44.02,610
- 22845 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$745K54.02,610
- 6240 Mclaren Ave Woodland Hills, CA$720K43.02,610
- 22857 Erwin St Woodland Hills, CA$846K43.02,610
- 6249 Mclaren Ave Woodland Hills, CA$792K54.03,091
- 22900 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$642K43.01,965
- 22855 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$561K42.01,762
- 6221 Fallbrook Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.06M44.03,378
- 6248 Mclaren Ave Woodland Hills, CA$671K42.02,362
- 6255 Mclaren Ave Woodland Hills, CA$707K43.02,362
- 22901 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$695K43.02,386
- 6229 Fallbrook Ave Woodland Hills, CA$740K43.02,472
- 22910 Styles St Woodland Hills, CA$727K43.02,610
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292