- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2286 Canal Dr, Stockton, CA 952043 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,651 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 12330023
- Zillow Home ID: 15320487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2286 Canal Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Country Club market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% less than in Stockton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club home values.
- 2270 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$194K321,560
- 2324 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$290K432,250
- 2252 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$198K321,560
- 2334 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$299K322,548
- 2236 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$276K322,080
- 2283 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$147K321,440
- 2269 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$166K321,440
- 2325 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$87K311,064
- 2344 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$305K422,623
- 2245 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$226K431,894
- 2112 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$107K311,032
- 2220 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$360K532,254
- 2227 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$232K432,109
- 2354 Canal Dr Stockton, CA$441K633,675
- 2228 Clipper Pl Stockton, CA$195K321,442
- 2216 Clipper Pl Stockton, CA$146K321,440
- 2122 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$135K311,442
- 1981 Paradise Valley Ct Tracy, CA$313K432,077
- 2204 Canal Dr Stockton, CA--------
- 2105 Delaware Ave Stockton, CA$111K311,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.