- Built in 2001
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 891 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $148
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 08891635
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Breakfast Room, Additional Rooms \ Den, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Breakfast Rm, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 2 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Den, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 11-15 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room/Bike Trails, Common Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ 2nd Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Driveway \ Asphalt, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Humidifier, Exposure \ W (West), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ 2nd Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ 2nd Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Master Association Fee \ Yes, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Rolled), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ New, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,656 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2108917556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $141-199K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60502 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Aurora as a whole. Among 60502 homes, this home is 31.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.8% less than in Aurora, and 42.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60502 home values.
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Francis Granger Middle (assigned)6-82.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!