2289 Northtowne Pl, Columbus, OH 432294 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $87,550
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 010156970
- Zillow Home ID: 33932277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2289 Northtowne Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Park East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Columbus, and 114.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Park East home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Park East home values.
- 2283 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$112K32.51,720
- 2297 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$103K32.51,298
- 2273 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$111K331,790
- 2286 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$112K32.51,788
- 2303 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$100K321,374
- 2296 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$115K32.51,278
- 2278 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$105K32.51,446
- 2263 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$112K321,769
- 2306 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$112K32.51,530
- 2272 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$111K321,186
- 2302 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$83K32.51,510
- 4710 Manitoba Ct Columbus, OH$127K42.51,902
- 4713 Manitoba Ct Columbus, OH$97K31.51,564
- 2262 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$116K32.51,491
- 2255 Northtowne Pl Columbus, OH$137K42.51,998
- 4700 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$112K31.51,472
- 4712 Manitoba Ct Columbus, OH$109K321,795
- 4715 Manitoba Ct Columbus, OH$106K31.51,785
- 4708 Northtowne Blvd Columbus, OH$114K42.51,964
- 2345 Halkirk St S Columbus, OH$92K31.5896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!