A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $157,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Exterior \ Stucco, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Other-See Remarks, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Rehab Loan, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Cedar Shake, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Barn, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Shop, Status \ P, Style \ 10, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: P62182
- Zillow Home ID: 23372345
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98273 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mount Vernon as a whole. Among 98273 homes, this home is valued 8.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98273, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Mount Vernon, and 30.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98273 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mount Vernon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98273 home values.
|Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||--||--||--||--|
|22876 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$390K||3||3.5||2,733|
|22934 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$219K||4||1||1,382|
|22901 Bumblebee Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$333K||3||2.5||1,562|
|12964 Magnolia Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$380K||3||2||2,256|
|22877 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$213K||3||1||1,050|
|13061 Sunday Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$278K||3||2.5||1,512|
|22937 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$321K||3||2||1,841|
|22964 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$195K||3||1.5||1,440|
|22953 Bumblebee Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$341K||3||2||2,464|
|13034 Sunday Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$275K||3||1.75||1,312|
|22900 Bumblebee Ln Mount Vernon, WA||--||--||--||--|
|12930 Magnolia Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$334K||3||3||2,214|
|22965 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||--||--||--||--|
|22766 Chestnut Pl Mount Vernon, WA||$375K||3||2.5||1,547|
|22978 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$152K||3||1||859|
|12917 Magnolia Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$318K||3||3||1,891|
|13054 Teak Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$203K||3||2||1,336|
|13066 Teak Ln Mount Vernon, WA||$319K||4||4||1,579|
|22990 Buchanan St Mount Vernon, WA||$277K||3||2||2,060|
Nearby Schools in Mount Vernon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!