229 18th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
Sold on 3/6/12: $599,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,840 sq ft
- Lot:2,375 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $599,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID54655456
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #1098 0138
- Room Count7
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow734
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$718,801||$661K – $769K||+$9,371||$390||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,687/mo||$1.4K – $3.4K/mo||-$17||$1.46||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Barney Circle home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Barney Circle homes, this home is valued 14.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barney Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% less than in Washington, and 81% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Barney Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barney Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 229 18th St Se
- 227 18th St SE Washington, DC$627K32.01,840
- 231 18th St SE Washington, DC$687K32.01,840
- 225 18th St SE Washington, DC$616K42.01,840
- 223 18th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$292K11.0659
- 223 18th St SE Washington, DC$277K------
- 223 18th St SE Washington, DC$270K11.0631
- 223 18th St SE APT 4 Washington, DC$264K------
- 223 18th St SE APT 3 Washington, DC$293K11.0660
- 223 18th St SE Washington, DC$299K------
- 223 18th St SE Washington, DC$282K11.0670
- 1732 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$734K52.01,440
- 1734 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$595K42.01,440
- 1730 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$719K32.51,840
- 1736 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$576K42.01,840
- 1728 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$666K32.01,840
- 1738 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$638K42.01,440
- 1726 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$591K42.01,840
- 1740 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$613K42.01,840
- 1731 Bay St SE Washington, DC$623K33.01,840
- 1733 Bay St SE Washington, DC$600K42.01,840
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005