- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
229-233 North St UNIT 2, Boston, MA 021132 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2006 for $470,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03505 S:004
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59212149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229-233 North Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% lower than in Boston, and 58% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 227 North St APT 1 Boston, MA$479K------
- 229 North St Boston, MA$531K21875
- 229-233 North St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$570K21875
- 229-233 North St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$545K11835
- 227 North St APT 5 Boston, MA$550K21--
- 295 North St APT 1 Boston, MA$723K321,000
- 233 North St APT 3 Boston, MA$463K21835
- 233 North St APT 4 Boston, MA$463K21835
- 233 North St APT 4 Boston, MA$488K21835
- 244 North St Boston, MA$450K11700
- 248 North St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$431K21670
- 248 North St UNIT 9 Boston, MA$429K21650
- 248 North St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$443K21670
- 250 North St APT 4 Boston, MA$460K21701
- 120 Fulton St APT 4C Boston, MA$661K11965
- 126-128 Fulton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$895K12.51,640
- 243 North St APT 4 Boston, MA$431K11628
- 243 North St APT 2 Boston, MA$483K21688
- 243 North St APT 9 Boston, MA$614K211,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!