229 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 146071 bed, 1 bath, 4,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $257,900
- Price/sqft: $61
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Washer/Dryer in Building, WiFi - Free
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 26140012253000020290000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30891808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Culver Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Avenue market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Rochester, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Avenue home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Avenue home values.
- 231 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$275K42.53,448
- 233 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$283K533,402
- 219 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$309K644,662
- 235 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$243K221,200
- 160 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$262K42.52,376
- 164 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$255K33.53,015
- 215 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$253K543,028
- 170 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$194K42.52,052
- 222 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$241K33.52,932
- 220 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$258K543,725
- 188 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$193K522,400
- 230 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$336K74.55,527
- 216 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$285K54.53,864
- 232 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$283K83.54,655
- 190 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$227K53.52,677
- 120 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$299K543,644
- 214 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$299K214,240
- 192 Brunswick St Rochester, NY$198K422,277
- 234 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$318K74.55,447
- 211 Culver Rd Rochester, NY$315K442,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292