229 Fisk St, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $245,500
- Price/sqft: $172
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Parcel #: 0049F00134000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11513286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Fisk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pittsburgh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 41.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 227 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$147K321,796
- 231 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$173K31.51,432
- 225 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$89K221,680
- 233 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$231K311,890
- 223 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$236K321,988
- 221 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$223K321,920
- 219 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$141K312,240
- 241 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$325K41.54,275
- 226 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$108K412,040
- 226 Main St Beach Haven, PA$111K331,818
- 228 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$191K422,040
- 224 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$98K512,040
- 222 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$270K312,580
- 230 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$237K422,016
- 217 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$192K322,270
- 232 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$126K312,313
- 220 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$207K41.52,034
- 236 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$82K42.5--
- 218 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$103K41.52,034
- 234 Main St Pittsburgh, PA$262K41.52,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.