229 Kelton St APT 3, Boston, MA 021342 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1890
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $220,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- 1/2 month security deposit,Alarm,Bran New,Cats Accepted,Dishwasher,Disposal,First Month's Rent Required,Graduate Student Friendly,Granite countertops,Hardwood floors,Heat Included,Hot Water Included,Last Month's Rent Required,Laundry in building,Modern bathrooms,No Smoking,Recently Renovated,Refrigerator,Stove,Sunny
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: W:21 P:01601 S:008
- Zillow Home ID: 59088935
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Kelton Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292