229 Madison Ave, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2 baths, 1,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $449,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Finished basement, 460 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 053062070
- Zillow Home ID: 15565291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 223 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$757K321,310
- 233 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$2M75.55,327
- 217 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.81M7--5,000
- 241 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.94M745,327
- 6 Vera Ct Redwood City, CA$828K321,510
- 5 Vera Ct Redwood City, CA$762K321,340
- 209 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.88M844,349
- 253 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$663K21910
- 4 Vera Ct Redwood City, CA$1.12M32.52,218
- 206 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$733K211,207
- 824 Adams St Redwood City, CA$823K441,622
- 3 Vera Ct Redwood City, CA$727K311,220
- 220 Madison Ave # A Redwood City, CA$1.23M643,732
- 228 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$683K21930
- 234 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$754K321,010
- 250 Vera Ave Redwood City, CA$4.11M30217,107
- 827 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$745K21910
- 821 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$723K21940
- 832 Adams St Redwood City, CA$724K311,220
- 807 Clinton St Redwood City, CA$640K21670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!