229 Mcalpine Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631373 beds, 1 bath, 927 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $14,508
- Price/sqft: $16
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 927 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10D120602
- Zillow Home ID: 2634321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Mcalpine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% less than in Glasgow Village, and 235.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 63137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glasgow Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63137 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
973 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 233 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$68K31927
- 225 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$55K31927
- Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$49K31927
- Glen Garry Rd Saint Louis, MO$56K31927
- 221 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$53K31927
- 241 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$76K31927
- 232 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$56K31927
- 228 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$60K31927
- 272 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$54K31927
- 236 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$78K321,107
- 231 Ben Nevis Rd Saint Louis, MO$172K------
- 224 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$63K31927
- 217 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$43K32927
- 268 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$44K31927
- 232 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$45K31927
- 224 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$72K31927
- 220 Roderick Dr Saint Louis, MO$53K32927
- 236 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$51K31927
- 220 Mcalpine Dr Saint Louis, MO$73K31927
Nearby Schools in Glasgow Village
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292