- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,083 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $68,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 15014594
- Parking: Off street
- Cooling \ Central-Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking Description \ Off Street, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Softener \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Water Heat \ Gas, Architecture \ Traditional, Property Type \ Residential, Basement Description \ Full, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Basement Description \ Rec\Family Area, Basement Description \ Sleeping Area, Appliances \ Range, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Parking Description \ Accessible Parking, Transaction Broker \ 3, Style \ 1 Story, Style Description \ Bungalow \ Cottage, Municipality Township \ Sunset Hills
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 25M231021
- Zillow Home ID: 2861352
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $58-167K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 63127 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Sunset Hills as a whole. Among 63127 homes, this home is 70.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% higher than in Sunset Hills, and 95.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunset Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63127 home values.
|227 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$100K||2||1||750|
|231 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$105K||4||1||786|
|225 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$114K||2||1||984|
|233 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$103K||2||1||738|
|236 Floralea Pl Saint Louis, MO||$117K||2||1||888|
|232 Floralea Pl Saint Louis, MO||$117K||2||1||948|
|235 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$138K||2||1.5||1,418|
|221 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$114K||2||1||984|
|240 Floralea Pl Saint Louis, MO||$110K||2||2||768|
|228 Floralea Pl Saint Louis, MO||$104K||2||1||768|
|226 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$85K||2||1||708|
|230 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$95K||3||1||1,092|
|224 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$94K||2||1||852|
|244 Floralea Pl Saint Louis, MO||$109K||2||1||768|
|224 Floralea Pl Saint Louis, MO||$101K||2||1||768|
|239 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|234 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$87K||2||1||708|
|222 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$85K||2||1.5||720|
|219 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$93K||2||1||720|
|236 Monica Dr Saint Louis, MO||$89K||2||1||711|
Nearby Schools in Sunset Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!