- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
229 Nichols St, Fairfield, CT 068241 bed, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $443
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Parcel #: M:182 L:751 X:
- Zillow Home ID: 57300645
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Nichols Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% greater than in Fairfield, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06824 home values.
- 239 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$434K311,100
- 230 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$478K321,596
- 218 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$501K311,348
- 240 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$426K221,273
- 249 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$391K21936
- 209 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$518K31.51,480
- 208 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$865K532,946
- 160 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$604K321,536
- 161 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$486K321,152
- 176 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$624K31.51,842
- 175 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$660K432,255
- 182 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$655K332,144
- 188 Nichols St Fairfield, CT$633K331,937
- 105 Blaine St Fairfield, CT$473K311,120
- 190 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$568K321,616
- 185 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$492K421,280
- 76 Hurd St Fairfield, CT$595K42.52,100
- 115 Blaine St Fairfield, CT$410K211,001
- 84 Blaine St Fairfield, CT$548K31.51,406
- 96 Blaine St Fairfield, CT$435K31.51,069
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!