- Lot: 7,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 947 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $427
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 10224209000
- Zillow Home ID: 16163388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $599-764K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95065 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95065 homes, this home is valued 3.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95065 home values.
|225 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$856K||4||2.5||2,322|
|233 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$655K||3||2||1,308|
|221 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$654K||4||2||1,308|
|237 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$716K||3||2||1,618|
|226 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$675K||3||2||1,395|
|230 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$899K||3||4||2,319|
|241 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$653K||3||2||1,304|
|217 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$659K||3||2||1,308|
|222 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$730K||3||2||1,717|
|234 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$833K||3||2||2,319|
|218 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$903K||5||2.5||2,546|
|238 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$941K||3||2.5||2,721|
|213 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$728K||3||3||1,596|
|245 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$691K||3||2||1,536|
|242 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$906K||3||2.5||2,559|
|214 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$708K||3||2.5||1,624|
|193 Helen Ct Santa Cruz, CA||$679K||3||2||1,528|
|249 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$681K||3||2||1,456|
|246 Pestana Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$936K||5||3.5||2,626|
|206 Helen Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$894K||4||2.5||2,494|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!