229 Ridge Run Ct, Whitefish, MT 599375 beds, 4 baths, 3,968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 117 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $276
- MLS #: 327366
- Finished basement
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Adjacent Owners \ Private, Age Range \ 20 - 35 Years, Basement \ Full Finished, Construction \ Log, Covenant \ Yes, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Fin. Sq. Ft. Est. \ Over 3000, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Garage \ Double, Garage Type \ Attached, HOA \ Annually, HVAC \ Gas Forced Air, Lot Size Estimate \ .51-1.0, Major Area \ 5x - Greater Whitefish, Possession \ Closing, Property Sub-Type \ Residential, Road Surface \ Blacktop/Asphalt, Roof \ Asphalt Built-Up, Siding \ Log, Special Features \ Ski Resort, Sq. Ft. Source \ Appraiser, Style \ Log, Terms Of Sale \ Cash, Terms Of Sale \ Conventional, To Be Completed By \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ Community Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ High Speed Internet, Utilities \ Telephone, Views \ Lake(s), Views \ Mountains, Views \ Ski Resort, Views \ Trees, Views \ Valley, Waterfront \ None
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,968 sqft
- Parcel #: 07-4292-02-4-03-03-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 116329961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Ridge Run Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 59937, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Whitefish, and 98.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 125 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$2M65.56,000
- 129 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$1.03M568,895
- 205 Ridge Run Ct Whitefish, MT--Studio----
- 133 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$637K432,624
- 209 Ridge Run Ct Whitefish, MT--Studio----
- 119 Ridge Run 115 Ridge Run Dr Dr Whitefish, MT$941K343,604
- 119 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT--43.51,924
- 128 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$445KStudio----
- 111 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$822K233,422
- 1059 Whispering Pines Ln Whitefish, MT$2.59M445,700
- 129 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$989K566,305
- 102 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$727K343,396
- 145 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$1.29M345,056
- 103 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$571K43.52,981
- 149 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$1.17M435,761
- 142 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT--------
- 179 Ridge Run Dr Whitefish, MT$1.24M556,058
- 32 Elk Highlands Dr Whitefish, MT--43.53,423
- 311 Wood Run Dr APT A Whitefish, MT$762K66.52,544
Nearby Schools in Whitefish
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!