229 Ridgewood Dr, San Rafael, CA 949013 beds, 2 baths, 2,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Wonderful YahooGroup that binds the neighborhood. Very safe, lots of children.
- Lot: 6,210 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $779,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,189 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01034118
- Zillow Home ID: 19244484
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Ridgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in San Rafael, and 93.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94901 home values.
- 225 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$828K321,869
- 221 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$1.53M533,300
- 238 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$829K421,796
- 217 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$841K421,953
- 234 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$841K222,228
- 230 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$741K321,719
- 213 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$1.73M443,045
- 218 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$725K321,706
- 226 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$904K421,998
- 214 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$833K42.52,037
- 209 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$822K322,312
- 210 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$929K42.52,423
- 220 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$977K22.52,636
- 206 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$1.06M42.52,300
- 205 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$733K321,640
- 222 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$916K22.52,516
- 202 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$865K42.52,049
- 201 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$875K432,468
- 196 Ridgewood Dr San Rafael, CA$832K422,049
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.