- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
229 Senexet Rd, Woodstock, CT 062813 beds, 2 baths, 1,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $232,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ L Shaped, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Breezeway, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,412 sqft
- Parcel #: D0111700
- Zillow Home ID: 58124738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 Senexet Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.6% greater than in Woodstock, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06281 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 235 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$156K32.51,400
- 219 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$156K21.5993
- 228 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$89K21.5902
- 224 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$162K311,372
- 2 Laurel Dr Woodstock, CT$181K31.51,687
- 6 Laurel Dr Woodstock, CT$273K52.52,800
- 237 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$222K32.51,626
- 243 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$120K31.51,144
- 241 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$228K42.51,792
- 13 Beech St Woodstock, CT$182K41.51,802
- 21 Beech St Woodstock, CT$201K42.52,044
- 17 Beech St Woodstock, CT$154K32.51,323
- 31 Beech St Woodstock, CT$436K34.53,503
- 7 Beech St Woodstock, CT$185K42.51,674
- 239 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$150K31.51,248
- 12 Laurel Dr Woodstock, CT$188K42.51,450
- 211 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$269K32.52,056
- 35 Beech St Woodstock, CT$218K32.51,782
- 210 Senexet Rd Woodstock, CT$146K31.51,196
- 22 Beech St Woodstock, CT$180K321,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!