229 W 6th St APT 210, Long Beach, CA 90802Studio, 1 bath, 440 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Laundry: Shared
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 440 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113806658
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 229 W 6th Street APT 210
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 170.2% greater than in Long Beach, and 61% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292