2291 Nunnelee Ave, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $34,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 072056 00009
- Zillow Home ID: 42227627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2291 Nunnelee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shelby Forest-Frayser, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% greater than in Memphis, and 95.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shelby Forest-Frayser home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 2299 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$36K311,024
- 2283 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$33K311,000
- 3186 Boone St Memphis, TN$37K31.51,326
- 2292 Daywood Ave Memphis, TN$32K31.51,262
- 2305 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$40K31954
- 2300 Daywood Ave Memphis, TN$36K31.51,235
- 2284 Daywood Ave Memphis, TN$50K31.51,574
- 2292 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$64K211,470
- 2284 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$46K32972
- 2302 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$31K311,126
- Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$43K411,521
- Ardmore St Memphis, TN$45K21975
- Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$54K311,348
- 2308 Daywood Ave Memphis, TN$36K31.51,262
- 2269 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$48K411,638
- 2313 Nunnelee Ave Memphis, TN$32K311,113
- 3222 Boone St Memphis, TN$40K31975
- 3223 Ardmore St Memphis, TN$33K311,205
- Boone St Memphis, TN$38K31.51,287
- 3185 Boone St Memphis, TN$38K31.51,287
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!