- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,471 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $512,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 410 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Negotiable, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ Sprinkler System, Status \ A, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,822 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01064400004000
- Zillow Home ID: 82221248
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $495-605K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98021 home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for North Creek as a whole. Among 98021 homes, this home is valued 36.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Creek, and 24.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98021 home values.
|22921 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$543K||4||2.5||2,896|
|22909 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$546K||4||2.5||2,896|
|22927 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$545K||5||2.5||2,990|
|22905 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$534K||4||3||2,826|
|22927 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$575K||4||2.5||2,951|
|22931 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$561K||4||2.5||2,781|
|22931 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$534K||4||2.75||2,822|
|22829 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$546K||4||2.5||2,990|
|22918 36th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$542K||4||2.5||2,895|
|22910 36th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$541K||4||3||2,895|
|22922 36th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$538K||4||3||2,836|
|22904 36th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$538K||4||3||2,836|
|22914 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$541K||4||2.5||2,896|
|22920 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$543K||4||2.5||2,951|
|22827 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$543K||4||2.5||2,896|
|22926 36th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$523K||3||2.5||2,541|
|22908 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$545K||5||2.5||2,990|
|23001 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$501K||3||2.5||2,330|
|22924 36th Ave SE Bothell, WA||$537K||4||3||2,822|
|22832 36th Dr SE Bothell, WA||$542K||4||2.5||2,895|
Nearby Schools in North Creek
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!