2292 E 2050 N, Layton, UT 840403 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
New roof was installed in 2012 and energy efficient system consisting of solar water heating system and insulation/space shuttle material lining the attic, was installed in spring of 2012. Solar water heating system has a extra storage tank of 80 gallons, providing an virtually endless supply of hot water.
Regular water heater is a 50 gallon tank.
New furnace (high efficiency) was installed in winter of 2012 along with a salt-less water softener system (NUVO).
New dishwasher spring 2013.
Gas stove/oven and clothes dryer has electric or gas hookups.
All bathrooms have been remodeled with tiled floors and showers.
2-car garage is extra wide and deep, wired with 220 volt power, and has a utility sink.
Covered deck off the kitchen that has stairs down to a covered patio.
Large, fully fenced, back yard with fruit trees, garden boxes, and a giant walnut tree that provides plenty of shade.
East gate to back yard is double wide.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 091050009
- Zillow Home ID: 12684607
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2292 E 2050 N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% lower than in Layton, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 84040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Layton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84040 home values.
- 2274 E 2050 N Layton, UT$214K----1,834
- 2318 E 2050 N Layton, UT$261K----2,065
- 2291 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$205K----1,295
- 2311 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$213K----1,819
- 2271 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$196K----1,580
- 2068 N 2275 E Layton, UT$213K----1,832
- 2067 N 2325 E Layton, UT$275K----2,524
- 2258 E 2050 N Layton, UT$220K----1,907
- 2328 E 2050 N Layton, UT$236K----1,969
- 2327 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$236K----1,595
- 2251 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$232K62.752,750
- 2084 N 2275 E Layton, UT$211K51.52,140
- 2067 N 2275 E Layton, UT$209K----1,421
- 2087 N 2325 E Layton, UT$240K----1,731
- 2269 E Rolling Oaks Ln Layton, UT$217K----1,236
- 2346 E 2050 N Layton, UT$261K----2,541
- 2312 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$210K----1,635
- 2242 E 2050 N Layton, UT$310K74.53,330
- 2259 E Rolling Oaks Ln Layton, UT$262K----2,071
- 2343 E Antelope Dr Layton, UT$256K----1,991
Nearby Schools in Layton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292