- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2295 Wayland Ln, Naperville, IL 605653 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
To the right of the family room is the kitchen. The kitchen features oak cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, all stainless steel appliances including: a Broan hood, a Frigidaire side by side refrigerator, and an Amana cooktop & stove. The kitchen also offers wood laminate flooring, a breakfast bar, a backsplash, a vaulted ceiling, a ceiling fan with a light, and a spacious eating area. The eating area offers wood laminate flooring, a vaulted ceiling, an upgraded light fixture, and a door with access to the garage.
Down the hall you will find the master bedroom. The master bedroom features neutral carpeting, a ceiling fan with light, two closets (1 walk-in), and a luxurious updated full bath with a new vanity, brushed nickel hardware & lighting, tile flooring, and a standing shower with a sliding glass door & slate tile surround.
Both the second and third bedrooms offer neutral carpeting and a closet. A full hall bath accommodates these two bedrooms and it features tile flooring, a combination tub/shower with a sliding glass door, a updated vanity, and brushed nickel hardware & lighting.
Other features of this home include: an attached 2 car garage, a newer A/C, roof & furnace, a concrete driveway, a spacious fenced backyard with a shed, a laundry area with a full sized washer & dryer, and a full crawl space for extra storage. This home also attends the acclaimed Naperville SD #203 schools! Don't miss out on this one!
Amenities:Curbs/Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Street Paved
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $232,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wood Laminate Flrs, 1st Flr Bedrm, 1st Floor Ldry, 1st Flr Full BA, All SS Appliances, Storage Shed
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1202061110100000
- Zillow Home ID: 5395792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2295 Wayland Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% less than in Naperville, and 107.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
- 2291 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$184K--11,128
- 2299 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$186K--11,088
- 2290 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$185K--11,088
- 2286 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$190K--1991
- 2294 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$238K--21,671
- 2287 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$175K--1991
- 2303 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$195K22991
- 2306 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$191K--11,088
- 2282 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$193K--11,088
- 2302 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$184K--1991
- 2298 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$183K--11,088
- 2310 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$183K211,000
- 2283 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$186K321,430
- 2307 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$149K------
- 2307 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$192K--1991
- 2298 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$177K--1991
- 2278 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$202K--11,088
- 2302 Weatherford Ln Naperville, IL$185K--11,128
- 2311 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$217K--11,088
- 2314 Wayland Ln Naperville, IL$184K--11,128
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292