22981 Holly Ct, Hayward, CA 945413 beds, 1 bath, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 431 007606500
- Zillow Home ID: 24975103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22981 Holly Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Clara, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Hayward, and 10.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Clara home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hayward.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Clara home values.
- 22986 Holly Ct Hayward, CA$398K311,361
- 436 Holly Ln Hayward, CA$340K21841
- 22966 Fuller Ave Hayward, CA$367K311,001
- 22954 Fuller Ave Hayward, CA$423K311,467
- 441 Wait St Hayward, CA$373K311,041
- 444 Holly Ln Hayward, CA$350K21810
- 449 Wait St Hayward, CA$361K31987
- 22942 Fuller Ave Hayward, CA$408K321,507
- 433 Wait St Hayward, CA$361K311,041
- 22981 Holly Ct Hayward, CA$367K31--
- 23182 Fuller Ave Hayward, CA$372K311,097
- 22972 Holly Ct Hayward, CA$383K311,051
- 22930 Fuller Ave Hayward, CA$335K21841
- 22958 Holly Ct Hayward, CA$398K311,361
- 425 Wait St Hayward, CA$387K321,068
- 466 Holly Ln Hayward, CA$415K321,487
- 417 Wait St Hayward, CA$364K311,041
- 446 Wait St Hayward, CA$385K311,097
- 433 Holly Ln Hayward, CA$391K221,121
- 439 Holly Ln Hayward, CA$412K321,387
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!